It is not always possible to pay respects in person, so we hope that this small token will help.
Offer a gift of comfort and beauty to a family suffering from loss.
A gift to your family, sparing them hard decisions at an emotional time.
The Hammons Family Funeral Chapel is not intended to compete against the reverence and respect of the church, it has been tastefully designed as an option for a smaller home-like setting. It provides a dignified setting for family, friends and the community to gather together and pay tribute to the deceased.
|Weeping Water Chapel|
Our Weeping Water Chapel opened in February of 2001 on the corner of West “H” and Randolph streets set in the original town(1870 establishment) (1858 land deed). The two-story wood frame house was built by the John Domingo family in the early 1900. It was home to many prominent families for its first 100 years of existence. In the spring of 2000 Keith and Hylah purchased the house and land from a local school teacher and his family with the goal of starting a funeral establishment. Our Hammons Family Funeral Services Weeping Water chapel is one block north of Eldora Avenue (Main Street) at the corner of "H" street and Randolph Streets.
Our Elmwood Chapel opened in the spring of 2003 on North 4th Street (state hwy 1) in the middle of the block in the original town plot. The building that houses our chapel has been a business hub in the Elmwood community for many years, the Jay B. Stanton Family ran the creamery here and the family made their home in the back of the store. Jerry and Eunice Patton purchased the building to house Patton's Pharmacy which he did for over 30 years serving as an anchor to the community. We purchased the building from the Patton family in 2002 then after extensive remodeling we opened the chapel. The Hammons Family Funeral Services Elmwood Chapel is located at 132 North 4th Street next to the community center and the Eastern Nebraska Office of Aging in Elmwood Nebraska.